The AHA peel is formulated with gentle and naturally occurring tartaric acid, malic acid, citric acid and glycolic acid. AHAs are considered to be extremely beneficial for acne prone skin, but they are also effective against blemishes, acne scarring, pigmentation spots, fine lines and wrinkles. The mild combination of AHAs gently removes dead skin cells and helps to refine skin complexion.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s)
- Helps to reduce acne scaring, pigmentation spots and wrinkles
- Breaks down bonds between dead skin cells to gently yet effectively exfoliate.
- Moisturises the skin, stimulates metabolism and promotes healing
- Effective anti-ageing properties
- Can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin
- Powerful exfoliant helps to remove dead skin cells
- Offers hydrating properties
- Strengthens the collagen fibers, stimulates cell regeneration, cleanses and minimizes pores
- Helps to improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Effective in the treatment of acne
Apply the AHA facial peel once a week and leave it on the skin for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 20 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of your skin. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. If the AHA peel is used regularly, it is recommended to give your skin additional sun protection using the Sun Care UV-Protection Cream UVA/UVB SPF 50+. Use on intact skin only and avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, CI 19 140 (Yellow 5)
The Comfort Clean AHA Peeling 20% is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.