- Creamy and soft texture
- Gentle and nourishing on the skin
- Protects against free radicals
- Promotes soft skin and healthy appearance
- Moisturises, replenishes and revitalises the skin
- Soothes and eases irritation
- Ideal for normal to lipid-dry skin types
The nourishing Comfort Clean Cleansing Milk replenishes dehydrated and lipid-dry skin. It gently, yet effectively cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Blue algae moisturises the skin, while the water lily extract soothes and eases irritation. The Comfort Clean Cleansing Milk is enriched with active marine minerals and is the perfect cleanser for your daily skin care routine.
Key Active Ingredients
Celumer Marine Extract
- Rich in vitamins and minerals aiding in optimal skin metabolism
- Extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the skin
- Helps with the absorption of other active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin
- Detoxifying properties
- Rich in iron and antioxidants such as vitamins E, B1 and B12
- Rich in proteins and essential amino acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Regulates cellular energy and promotes cell renewal
- Regenerates damaged skin
- Keeps the skin smooth and moisturised
- Skin balancing
Use in the morning and in the evening. Apply to damp skin on the face, neck and décolletage using circular motions. Thoroughly wash off with lukewarm water.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Maris Aqua, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Plankton Extract, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbomer, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Glutamate, Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine Soy Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum, CI 42090
The Comfort Clean Cleansing Milk 200ml is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.