The Hyaluronic Urea Hydro Boost Cream is rich in hydrating and nourishing ingredients to provide immediate hydration and maintain long-lasting moisture levels. The potent combination of the active, anti-ageing ingredients in Dalton's exclusive Celumer Marine Extract combined with hyaluronic acid and urea effectively plumps and refreshes the skin for noticeable reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Key Active Ingredients
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and vital substances needed for optimal skin metabolism
- Extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the skin
- Assists absorption of active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin
- High moisture retaining capacity
- Delivers intense hydration
- Very well tolerated by the skin
- Effectively plumps the skin
- Natural component of our skins own NMF (Natural Moisturising Factor)
- Improves the ability of the skin to retain moisture
- Keeps the skin well hydrated
Apply in the morning and evening to face, neck and décolletage. For optimal results and increased benefits use in combination with the Hyaluronic Urea Hydro Boost Serum.
Aqua/Water, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Algae Extract/Alaria Esculenta Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Caviar Extract, Ostrea Shell Extract/Oyster Shell Extract, Maris Limus Extract/Sea Silt Extract, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Serine, Sorbitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, TEA-Lactate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha–Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance
The Hyaluronic Urea Hydro Boost Cream is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.