- Balances combination skin
- Hydrates without adding unnecessary oils into the skin
- Protects against pollutants
The mattifying concentrate combines the anti-aging potential of our Celumer Marine Extract with the natural minerals of the oyster and the astringent and pore-refining extracts of pistacia lentiscus and hamamelis. It moisturizes the dry areas of combination skin, protects against free radicals and slows skin aging.
Key Active Ingredients
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and vital substances needed for optimal skin metabolism
- Extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the skin
- Rich in amino acids
- B vitamins effectively strengthen and nourish the skin
- Active marine minerals and trace elements (potassium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron) revitalize the skin
- For a smooth, mattified, healthy complexion
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Minimises enlarged pores
- Mattifies the T-Zone in oily and combination skin types
Apply 1-2 pumps of the concentrate to face, neck and décolleté in the morning and evening, and gently pat it into the skin. If you are also using the Oyster Cream, please apply the Pipette Concentrate first. Shake before use.
Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 39-C)/Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Trideceth-9, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Algae Extract/Alaria Esculenta Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Caviar Extract, Ostrea Shell Extract/Oyster Shell Extract, Maris Limus Extract/Sea Silt Extract, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Biotin, Lecithin, Caffeine, Pectin, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Gluconate, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance
The Oyster Pipette Concentrate is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.