- Energising, gel textured serum
- Enriched with active Q10 active pearls
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Quickly absorbed without leaving an oily film
- Perfect for lipid-dry and dehydrated skin types
- For a radiant complexion
The gel-textured, intensely hydrating Q10 Cell Energy Serum provides dull, lipid-dry skin with energy, vital nutrients and vitamin E. With its high amount of energising Q10 active pearls it effectively protects the skin from environmental stress. It can also be used as an intensive course of treatment.
Key Active Ingredients
Celumer Marine Extract
- Rich in vitamins and minerals aiding in optimal skin metabolism
- Extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the skin
- Helps with the absorption of other active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin
- Helps to protect against oxidative stress, UV damage and pre-mature ageing
- Improves cell activity and renewal
- Provides the skin with more energy and freshness
- Essential anti-ageing vitamin
- Strong antioxidant effect
- Neutralises free radicals and protects the cells
- Improves skin hydration
Apply in the morning and evening to face, neck and décolletage before applying your Q10 Cell Energy Cream. See Q10 Cell Energy Cream here.
Aqua/Water, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Ubiquinone, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Algae Extract/Alaria Esculenta Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Caviar Extract, Ostrea Shell Extract/Oyster Shell Extract, Maris Limus Extract/Sea Silt Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Algin, Agar, Carnitine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, Red 30 (CI 73360)
The Q10 Cell Energy Serum 30ml is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.